CroportalNovi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CroportalNovi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 50 / 50.]

LeClerc

VIP Član
Laughing
One time for black friday my father calls me and says:
- Listen i ordered a big ass tv but dont tell your mom
- Umm.. ok, but how are you gonna explain it to her?
- We'll tell her that you ordered it for yourself (i dont live with them), and then when you see it you "realize" it's too big for your place and decide to give it to us lol
- Lol ok.
A couple of days later the tv arrives. Mom wasnt home. When she comes home and sees it (still in the box) goes:
- What the hell?
Dad: - Yeah, our son ordered it for his place
Mom: - But it's so big.. could you maybe talk to him and convince him to give it to us?

Ded =))

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Neki klimatski aktivist u znak protesta zalijepio je ruku na asfalt. Policija je morala zvati vatrogasce da izrežu asfalt oko ruke da bi aktivista maknuli sa ceste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

984Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 50 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet pro 15, 2022 11:00 am

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Halogen rain deer. Very Happy

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Laughing

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Bujica blata pomiješana sa vodom kada počne kliziti niz rijeku tako je snažna da pomiče stijene od pola tone.

MariMar likes this post

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Cijene u trgovinama na crni petak. And that's how black friday prices work.

MariMar likes this post

MariMar

MariMar
VIP Član
Baš tako. Nisam primjetila da su povoljniji na black friday.

LeClerc likes this post

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
To je konzum radio davno prije nego su počeli reklamirati taj crnio petak u Hrvatskoj.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
In 1970, the Navy and Oregon Highway Division used 10,000lbs of dynamite to explode the carcass of a rotting beached whale - thinking that seagulls would eat the smaller pieces. The plan backfired, showering a 1/4 mile blast radius with huge chunks of rotting whale carcass.   Laughing  Very Happy

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
The true story of a runaway black man that survived many days in the swamps to escape his owners and reach the armies sent by Lincoln to free the slaves.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
The WEIRD Guns Being Used in Ukraine Right Now

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 50 / 50.]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.