CroportalNovi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CroportalNovi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 31 / 33.]

LeClerc

VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Lenovo made the first transparent screen. People's reaction is this.

First comment. People: We just want a laptop that will last years without becoming slower, doesn't heat up or turn into a jet engine when you turn it on

Lenovo: Sure. Here's one made of glass. Because fuck you.

2. In 2030 all Teslas will have windscreens like this.

You won't be allowed to drive until you watch 6 unskippable ads.

Recharging will be free, if you sit there watching adverts for the ten minutes it takes to.

I thought this myself as this commenter.

This reminds me a lot of the TV/Phone/Watch that was big in all the 1950s and 1960s depiction of the future.

If you watch or read Dick Tracy, the operators would wear these watches that were like facetime or zoom and would communicate with other people wearing the watches. It was "futuristic..."

Well, for some reason, over the past 20 years we depict the future as one in which all computers have transparent screens. Why? What is the benefit of a transparent computer screen? The only transparent computer screen that has any real functionality would be something like Google Glasses or VR tech you wear.

Beyond that, a transparent computer screen would have huge contrast problems and degreed visual performance and acuity.

but hey, I guess it looks cool...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

603Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući pet oľu 01, 2024 10:52 pm

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Woman unsatisfied with her bank decides to leave a grenade inside. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

604Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet oľu 07, 2024 11:35 am

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Sreća njegova da ta puška nema veliki povratni udar inače bi ostao bez zubi. Eek  

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Vertical take-off MiG-29.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Is the Cybertruck *ACTUALLY* bulletproof?!

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Drone video captures dramatic rescue of woman stuck in semi truck dangling over Louisville bridge.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

609Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući uto oľu 12, 2024 12:21 am

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Glass Fire Extinguisher.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
This is how batteries looked and worked at the beginning of the 20th century.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
I didn't know this type of helicopter was so agile.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

614Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet oľu 14, 2024 10:11 am

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

615Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet oľu 14, 2024 3:42 pm

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Chimpanzees are shocked by a man's prostetic leg and calling their friends to see it

MariMar likes this post

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Laughing

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Ovaj je otkrio fluorescentnu lampu.

618Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući pon oľu 18, 2024 11:14 pm

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

620Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet oľu 21, 2024 9:06 am

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Mirror, mirror on the wall, "who is more beautiful than me ?"   Laughing

MariMar likes this post

621Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući  - Page 31 Empty Re: Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući čet oľu 21, 2024 8:37 pm

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
The Hole.

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 31 / 33.]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.