CroportalNovi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CroportalNovi

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apokalipsa je odgođena vratite se kući

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 49 / 50.]

LeClerc

VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Ovo sam ja sanjao da se dogodilo u mom kraju. Sada vidim video iz Indonezije, satelitska snimka pokazuje što se dogodilo sa velikim područjem gdje se dogodio potres, zbog koje se zemlja pretvorila u život blato, koje je onda počelo kliziti i tako je progutala stotine kuće ceste i svega ostalog što se našlo na putu.  

Ovaj video pokazuje kako je to izgledao na zemlji iz perspektive čovjeka koji je sve snimio dok je njegovu kuću nosila zemlja. Zemlja teče kao rijeka nakon što se pomiješala sa vodom zbog potresa koji je olabavio zemlju pomiješavši je sa vodom. Osim toga čitao sam o povijest zemlje gdje se takvi događaji zbog masivnih potresa događali po cijelom svijetu. Neki sugeriraju da se ti potresi dogodili nakon velikog udara asteroida ili nakon velikih atomskih napada na zemlji.  

Zadnja promjena: LeClerc; čet stu 24, 2022 6:25 pm; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.

MariMar

MariMar
VIP Član
Užas Eek

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Koji film sa užasnim završetkom.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Why are some people not bothered about destroying their 50k car but don't want to get their shoes and socks wet. Laughing

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
CharlesBerthoud Youtube

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
The fact that the dog sniffs the veggies and returns to the meat makes this video a lot better. Poor dog tužan

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
For the first time in history, a spacecraft has touched the Sun. NASA’s Parker Solar Probe has now flown through the Sun’s upper atmosphere – the corona – and sampled particles and magnetic fields there.

The new milestone marks one major step for Parker Solar Probe and one giant leap for solar science. Just as landing on the Moon allowed scientists to understand how it was formed, touching the very stuff the Sun is made of will help scientists uncover critical information about our closest star and its influence on the solar system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Slične dronove koriste Ukrajinci u ratu. Na sam dron je učvršćeno nekoliko noževa od čelika u obliku križa. Kada se dron zabije u auto noževi sa dropna izrežu auto na komadiće. Uz noževe koristi se i eksploziv koji se aktivira nakon udara u automobil ili kamion. Dron se koristi na takozvanim meki metama, to jest lako oklopljenim vozilima vojske.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Jest ovi indiciji znaju snimiti pravi horor film.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Ovako izgleda kada se vruća voda šprica na minus 34 stupnjeva. Zbog velike hladnoće vode se instantno pretvara u paru.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Proizvodnja žarulja.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Napušteni tunal za metro. Ovo je samo jedna cijev za metro koja je dugačka više kilometara. Radovi su prestali jer su ljudi prijetili tužbama zbog straha da će im se kuće srušiti zbog vibracija koje bi proizvodio metro. U video se vidi koliko je zapravo veliki taj tunel i koliko je ta mašina za bušenje velika. Neki kažu da ima još većih mašina za bušenje sličnih tunela.

Ispod je priča radnika koji je radio na tunelu iz videa.

1. I worked in other sections of that subway, I had been in that tunnelling machine many times, it's the same one that drilled the section from Can Zam to La Sagrera stations, was disassembled there and carried to that part.

Many of the tunnel sections you show (the ones vertically divided) are already finished, just waiting for the rails and the trains. However, the stations in that area had to be done after the tunnel passed, and the side of the tunnel disassembled to allow for the platforms to be constructed. In that part of the city, the works were stopped due to the "upper side" of the city filling complaints and threatening legal action for hypothetical damages to their homes, so the works were stopped more than 10 years ago and never resumed.

There are talks to resume it, but many people living in the upper side care not for "peasant transportation", and will do whatever they can to stop it.

The worst is that part of the construction cost for those projects was to be offset by selling the tunnelling machine after the project was finished. Being abandoned like this, the cost will have dropped dramatically, despite being a good machine back in the day.

Bonus track: When I was in the other section in 2004, that same machine had to stop near the Fondo station due to sandy terrain. If the machine moved forward there was a high risk that a whole block would be swallowed by the tunnel. The machine was stopped and the terrain had to be stabilised by jet grouting (injecting concrete into the sand to make it solid, allowing the machine to continue excavating without risk of collapsing. The losses by the construction company (and, by extension, the government) were estimated in tens of millions in those 3-4 months the machine was stopped. Now it's been more than 10 years, so.

Ova je druga priča je od radnika koji opisuje radne uvjete u sličnom još većem tunelu.

2. I worked on the Seattle tunnel project and this brings back memories. The boring machine we used was heavily computer controlled. The sensor monitor room was part of the machine, it was bigger than the one these guys found, it was sealed and on vibration mounts, you never could tell the machine was in operation, right adjacent to the computer room there was a clean break room and sleeping areas for 6 people. The rooms were divided 2 per partition. There was a shower, toilet, television with cable. They made us work 10 hour shifts even on Christmas, the logic was we couldn't refuse if we were already there. Just like this machine, there were crew safety bunkers for the construction crew and the computer staff was supposed to use the sleeping quarters as their bunker, I guess it would have worked it did have emergency air tanks on the back end. I remember coming out of there after 28 days, I would get headaches when outside, my eyes suffered temporary shock or something.

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član

LeClerc

LeClerc
VIP Član
Laughing
One time for black friday my father calls me and says:
- Listen i ordered a big ass tv but dont tell your mom
- Umm.. ok, but how are you gonna explain it to her?
- We'll tell her that you ordered it for yourself (i dont live with them), and then when you see it you "realize" it's too big for your place and decide to give it to us lol
- Lol ok.
A couple of days later the tv arrives. Mom wasnt home. When she comes home and sees it (still in the box) goes:
- What the hell?
Dad: - Yeah, our son ordered it for his place
Mom: - But it's so big.. could you maybe talk to him and convince him to give it to us?

Ded =))

Sponsored content

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 49 / 50.]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.